|Job Title:||Business Development Manager||Job Category:||Management|
|Department/Group:||Bid-Contracts||Job Code/ Req#:||241/001|
|Location:||Merton, London||Travel Required:||Travel throughout the United Kingdom, expenses paid|
|Level/Salary Range:||£ Negotiable||Position Type:||Contract|
|HR Contact:||June Monk||Date posted:||January 2, 2015|
|Will Train Applicant(s):||Yes||Posting Expires:||January 2, 2025|
|External posting URL:||www.regaleagle.co.uk/careers|
|Internal posting URL:||/careers|
|Applications Accepted By:|
|Fax or E-mail:|
(+44) 208 648 2235 or email@example.com
Attention: RE: HR Department – Business Development Manager 241/001
Human Resources Department,
Regal Eagle (Engineering) Ltd
|Role and Responsibilities|
This role is best suited for an individual with an extensive background in business development, and company growth strategising. The role would require a individual who is willing to travel and build relationship with clients to secure new business. As this role requires continuous networking with both young and old clients, from corporate and non-corporate backgrounds, the selected individual would need to have a firm understanding and respect for company procedures. This individual needs to be well connected, and can use social media and other tools to generate interest in our brand.
Some of the duties that this role involves are:
· Promote our services to Government and Corporate clients.
· Manage other employees within the Bid and Contracts/Marketing/Sales department.
· Manage and maintain a record of all the investment forms used and contracts signed.
· Defining the scope of work for engineering projects.
· Managing the executing all the bidding process.
· Hiring the department’s workforce.
· Periodically reviewing the performance of the department’s workforce.
· Seeking advice from lawyers in the event of a dispute.
· Defining the man-hours require to perform bidding, and client requests.
· Maintaining a positive relationship with all clients.
· Keeping all clients informed of company changes to services and development.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
A bachelor’s of Arts degree in Business Management or equivalent.
A MBA in Business Administration or equivalent.
Professional Registration required
A minimum of 3+ years’ experience working in a similar, or junior role.
Demonstrating increased levels of responsibility managing staff, projects and clients.
Demonstrated ability to make decisions quickly, juggle multiple tasks, communicate in a clear and concise manner, and provide effective leadership.
Must be comfortable making group presentations to various audiences.
|Reviewed By:||June Monk||Date:||December 20, 2014|
|Approved By:||June Monk||Date:||December 20, 2014|
|Last Updated By:||June Monk||Date/Time:||December 29, 2014 at 21:00|
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org